Wednesday, January 9, 2013

SHORT UPDATED-TAKE TIME ONLY FOR U











09012013-Sunny Day

Good afternoon, Peeps..

How are U today?? Have lunch already? ^^

Ya, Starbucks...I gonna share with U their new Limited Drink in this coming Festival,
Which is Valentine's and Chinese New Year..

The New Drink for this time: Hojicha Tea Latte

















What is HOJICHA? 
Hōjicha (Houjicha) (ほうじ茶?) is a Japanese green tea that is distinguished from others because it is roasted in a porcelain pot over charcoal; Japanese tea is usually steamed. (Researched took from Wikipedia)

Normally I will choose Caramel Macchiato whenever at Starbucks,
However today will be special for me, cause would like to try Hojicha Tea Latte after I saw the stand Banner which promote the Hojicha Tea Latte. 

So I asked Barista at the counter for opinion and feedback about this drinks. And she was very professional and provide the information that I want.  

a) The feedback: If the customer who prefer japanese cuisine and like t drink green tea, it    will like the taste. However they will dislike if they didn't like japanese food.

b) The opinion: If worry about strong taste of the Taste, may add in Vanilla Flavor, so it will balance back the taste and reduce the strong smell of the drinks.

For me, I still can accept the taste due to I had try their Green Tea Latte before, so is not caused any problem for me, But after add on the Vanilla Syrup, Taste is great and More smooth and sweet. However I can said is a good and new try. =)

After the Drinks, They also have limited design card for this month which is:

Starbucks CNY CARD

You can get this with reload RM 50.00 NETT
















For more info: STARBUCKS MALAYSIA
And I felt great cause I met the Barista that knowledgeable, professional and kind. You might go to visit if you have go to Kota Raya, Starbucks Kota Raya. This outlet provided 100% great and professional service and do provide UNIFI for surfing. I promise It will never let you down!^^

Lastly, I would like to wish Kak Azreen Happy Birthday!..xoxo^^


Thanks for your time^^
Stay Tuned for the next post^^



No comments:

Post a Comment