Sunday, January 20, 2013

MY LIFE-POSITIVE = AMWAY (1)

Happy Midnight to U, those who read my post in this time.
Since sometimes I didnt update here, Just focus on my another blog which is YuLi's Moment Of Life.
You can go to have a view if you want to know me more..Thanks for support anyway :)

As you realize, I'm consistency update my blog since this new year 2013..
Just wish to share with u what I faced and love...You can do the same thing too...lol
Okay, Let's start topic of the day--> AMWAY. 

I think most of u already gone when see this title..LOL..
For those who still reading, give yourself a clap cause You are Lucky and Like ME...
Cause I doing the same as U, 
No run away, Stay just because I wanna know what is so special about AMWAY!
















What is AMWAY? I will not describe details with U here...
Just will give u some tips..
Amway...equal to YAWMA?( 要吗?(OPPOSITE OF AMWAY)
Amway, The tools that can assist you to achieve your dreams and target in life.
No body will stop you no matter what target u set, However all the things that appear in AMWAY will help you grew and mature...

ORIGINAL PHILOSOPHY AND VALUES OF AMWAY:
FREEDOM, FAMILY, HOPE AND REWARDS.

Amway means: Helping People Live Better Life..
Some of you may know I had Joined Amway. 
I joined Amway since 1st April 2012, which is April fool. LMFAO
I'm still felt happy and appreciated because I meT this company and be a part of distributor in this company.Just because of I joined for twice, that's why I felt so strength.
Amway, is a mlm company that distribute home care,personal care, beauty care and hi tech product to everyone of u here who use daily product no matter in kitchen or bathroom or skin.
so what do u scare for?? It's just another company that similar to CARREFOUR OR Giant..

However it's have some specialities...^^
There's have so many mlm company outside, why I choose AmwaY? just because company background and the promise that it given to distributors! 
Let's photo do some talks:















Above photo which is AMWAY HQ:300 MILLION IKAR..
Why you still waiting and thinking of this company?? 















Above photo is Amway Malaysia which located at Petaling Jaya.

So what is in your mind after saw the photo?
No matter what you think of ?
I joined just because I believe it can assist me in dream achieve and make me more mature and knowledgeable as well as more independent and confidence..
of course I need to Thanks to Soon Ye's brother and sister and my mentor Charlie Lee and Linda Ng.




















Like our mentor said : Miracle will happen as long as You Believe.

From Now, Believe yourself and you can do it.
Time to say Night.


Thanks for spend time read my post.
Stay Tuned for next post :)


No comments:

Post a Comment