Saturday, January 12, 2013

130113- SEX WITH LOVE OR WITHOUT?

130113-SEX WITH LOVE OR WITHOUT?


Yea, I will like to share this topic with you today,

Sex with Love or Without?

Yesterday, saw a article said about girls need to take responsibilities after have sex with guys.
However I think there's not fair,
actually sex happen is because of both parties,
so should take responsibilities together.
However, There's also have some special case,
like have sex after clubbing?
have sex after drunk?

So who should take responsibilities if didn't protect by condom?
I think...Is better DONT.
But this is out of control when feeling is come!right? =)


Last Result: Get Married after have child?
Freedom is gone with that..I will not accept for this :p


For me, I won't do sex without LOVE.
Sex just only can do with someone I LOVE,
Cause for me, I will not enjoy the sex without LOVE.
Maybe u can said me Old-Fashion, However this is TRUE.
Yea,Some of girl might keep their Virgin until the the night of married,
Is good to keep until meet someone that we really love and he love us too.

Sex with Love, There's have some situation:

Guys: Can I have tonight?
Girls: No, I'm not dare.
Guys: No worry, I will treat you with tender.
Girls: Smile with shy, and approve with kiss.

How about your situation? Are you same as situation above?
Remember, This Situation happen just because both of the parties is agree,
It should be responsible together if there's any happen after that.
So think twice before Enjoy..^^

Sex without Love, There's have some situation:

Venue: Club, Feeling: Drunk and Enjoy 

Guys: Hi, Ladies. You Looks so Gorgeous and beautiful tonight.
Girls: Thanks. Let's dance together.
Guys: Why Not?



So, This might the SEX WITHOUT LOVE happened after the night.
Do you think both parties will responsibilities after have baby?
I think the answer will have Both

So what do you think, My dear?
No matter Sex with Love or Without?
Think Twice before you Do.
It's will affect your whole life faith and lifestyle.

And Can said Trouble Maker




Thanks for spend time reading my post,
STAY TUNE FOR NEXT.









No comments:

Post a Comment