Friday, January 4, 2013

FAVORITE ITEM OF THE MONTH



Ohaiyo, Peeps^^ First weekend in 2013.
How are U guys?? What is ur plan for today??
Me worked half day and will go girl's date lateR..
( No matter what plan u have, Just enjoy TodaY^^)

Today, I will share with U...
My favorite Cleansing Brand and Cosmetic Brand this Month <3

Cleaning Brand I love as Below: ARTISTRY..

U can see the product as above, which I choose to Use Artistry Essential series for my skin,
Due to my skin is oily based, so I did choose Artistry Essential Balancing.
U may choose Artistry Essential Hydrating for normal skin..
For mask, I did using Pore mask which is special for oily skin,
U also may choose moisture mask if your skin is dry skin base.
For those who concern about whitening, U may choose Artistry Pure White Series.



I'm using Pure White Essence as Stated as Above, 
Is not oily after applied, may applied for night and day time for better effect.

Artistry, currently is ranking TOP ONE PREMIUM BRAND in the world..
and The Global Ambassador for Artistry will be:

Teresa Palmer which cast Movie>>>I'm Number 4

I'm also is a Distributor for ARTISTRY, u may contact me if you need further information
about ARTISTRY.
Kindly PM me: chipmunkrc@gmail.com

For Cosmetic part, I'm using K.A.T.E (No more rules)

Yeah, Is a new Base Makeup Series..

and I did bought it this month, Here U go:

Actually I noticed many blogger did posted about this,  
So I want to get one and Have a try on this product, 
U may see JANE CHUCKEI for natural makeup tutorial by K.A.T.E..
 After using, I falling in Love with the K.A.T.E Powderless Liquid Cover^^
Is pretty good result, I can said..No oily feel after applied..


So, What u waiting for? Just go and Grab One now^^
K.A.T.E a brand from Japan, and owned by KANEBO..

Meisa Kuroki as A Newest Endorser for K.A.T.E



So is time for you to choose a new brand for your skin and cosmetic..

Thanks for your time to read this post..
Stay tuned for next post..:]


           


No comments:

Post a Comment