Sunday, January 27, 2013

MOMENT OF LIFE: 180113-RETRO THEME STAFF PARTY

180113: RETRO THEME STAFF PARTY

Good Afternoon, Peeps...Raining again ==" 

Hope there's no rain at night, cause I will have Primary classmate gathering arg..God Bless...xoxo

Today is holiday again!!! ^^v. Is a Replacement holiday for Thaipusam..

Sometimes really feel we are lucky cause we have many holiday,sometimes felt unhappy on the action that done by Goverxxxxx..I think you know what I'm trying to say, right?? LMFAO

Okay, I know you have been waiting for this post for so long, I'm so sorry for my delay. =="
And now, I gonna to share with u the things happen on that night^^

Is my second time attended our staff party, and I very excited every time.
The theme for this time will be: Retro.I'm just wondering what I should wear on that night.
However I think My costume just not outshine, and can said simple. Anyway the main point is I'm enjoy the moment on that night. ^^

There's have a lot of program: Lucky Draw, The appreciation for Staff of the year and Good attendant staff, Games and Karaoke session. And the most important is: Announcement of Bonus of the Year^^

OKAY, IS TIME FOR PHOTO, ENJOY^^
ADMIN, SALES, PR AND ACCOUNT TEAMS.
THE BEST COSTUME (LADIES)- KAK  YEEN
MY PRESSIE
WINNER OF KARAOKE SESSION-KAK NURUL

COFFEE MUG FOR US
BUFFET DINNER
PRESENT FOR LUCKY DRAW**WINK**
PREPARATION FOR THE NIGHT
Last But Not Least, I'm fully enjoy that night.
First time I participated Karaoke Session,
Although not winner, but I won a crap and confidence.
Thanks for HR for given me the chance for took this contest.
and I still get my prizes although I'm not a winner.
I'm felt Happy and Lucky cause I get the Cake Mixer for My Lucky Draw :p
Thanks OLYM again!!xoxo..

Thanks for spend time for reading
Stay Tuned for my next post




















No comments:

Post a Comment