Tuesday, November 5, 2013

The Post About..guy

Finally got the good news from you, I know I can't express my feeling so direct :)
However just happy, Can't expect we contact back each others, 
perhaps is me who didn't give up to contact you. 

I just think of not to lost the friend like you which can know and understand me well,
no matter what's go on out there :)
And I appreciate you appear in my life since we first met with kinda funny scene, 
anyway It will be most wonderful memories in my mind, thanks god and fate. 

Just felt so warm when knew that you called me just want to send a birthday greeting to me. 
Although it's doesn't speak it out lastly. 
Look forward visit at Sabah, Kinda excited :) (oh my god)
I never expect I will proceed the flight ticket after talked to you via phone. But at least, I made a decision without regret, thank god and your encourage. LOL

But at least give me chance to explore the nature and culture of Sabah. Anyway thanks for your sponsor on food and accommodation. :)

Lastly, heart full of love and touch, cause get close with U again. 



No comments:

Post a Comment