Tuesday, November 26, 2013

251113·EMOTIONAL

Happy Monday, Dearies. How are you today?
You may ignored this post if you feel blue today,
cause this might caused your mood go down, but I believe you will cheers when you still can see the sunlight or daylight today. :)

Anyway, is not terrible moody post, however just my mood gone suddenly without a reason. Just wish to calm down and think probably. What should I need and What I truly want for my life? Feeling kinda "LOST" recently. Luckily I will get to have getaway soon. If not, definitely I will upside down myself. =="

Saw back previous post about Mervyn, felt that still uncomfortable. How comes I will met this kind of person? Everything used to be smooth and nice, however never and never. When I reflash back, my heart still pain and  hurt. That's why I just felt down. OMG!! 

Another is I really lost my direction of life in this moment, where should I go? SIGH...



No comments:

Post a Comment