Tuesday, May 21, 2013

210513-FAITH + MISSING


Hello, My dearest readers! How are You recently?
Wish you is fine out there.
Kinda abit emo and sad today, feeling is just non stop come to me. :(

Recently, I did play two social apps, which is Skout and Say Hi.
You can download it from Itunes and Google play.
It's fun because we can chat with different people from different country.
However you need to be careful, cause we never know the personality of human in the fake social network. So please alert when you start a chat.

Faith is always out of arrangement.
And I did chat with one of the friend which is from Sarawak, Miri. 
He same age with me, and he working as Salesman, 
amd don't know why my feeling towards him, is weird. Not the feeling that I had before!
The feeling is kinda above a friendship!!!
OMG!!!!!!! is dangerous...! I'm just chatting with me for a short period, howcome??
I know our horoscope is match with each others, but i shouldn't fall in so easily and suddenly!

Just hope my heart and feeling can back to normal, cause I won't start a relationship by my side now. Waiting people to chase me and know appreciate me.
Before we find our true love, we should know to love ourselves.
With this, we will find the person who willing to love us and care about us. 

I think that's all for this moment, god bless me and you^^

Yours Truly,





No comments:

Post a Comment