Thursday, May 2, 2013

030513-Current Feeling: Pissed Off

Good Day and Good Friday to U for my truly readers.

Sleep well last night? Do u feel that since our PM announced the GE13 on 050513, 

Everyday is raining, cloud day and not peaceful within these few days while 050513 is approaching.

Today, I write this post is just want to express my current feeling to current government.

And wait! I'm not That person who comes from PKR OR BN, I'm just use my own feeling and mind to express, so don't misunderstanding.

Nowadays, we can see positive and negative news from all parties through Facebook, Twitter, Newspaper, and any social media and networking. I realized no matter we support which parties also not right, cause different mindset comes from different humanities. However I realized some of may said like this when PKR posted out something true in social media or network, the supporter from BN will said: "Maybe PKR do such shit thing but they blamed on BN?  " When I heard this, I felt like wtf? Nobody will doing this kind of nonsense to destroyed their own peaceful and name.I just don't understand how can they so stubborn to accept the reality that already happen for so long and is already becomes a truth?

Example: 















1) Corruption- Rasuah. This is a thing that we cannot ignored it while we listed as Corruption Country in Top three. Just ask ourselves, will it be listed if our country did not have corruption?

















2) Rope- Country is not safe now no matter you are male or female, you are Malay, Chinese or In dian. Once the Robber target on you, you are not safe. We report police after case happened, we go   do face recognition for Robber, however they will not catch by police, rope case happen and happen again. But our police not treated seriously. Just let's compare to other country, they will feel safe while walking on the street while they carrying expensive stuff such as camera, mobile phone and etc. Is already known by all of us. However in Malaysia, things happen after we reported to police. I'm faced it personally when I got rope by hit my car's windows, IC and all important document is gone, The feeling not only panic however is painful. If you lucky, you can survive, however if u unlucky, u may faced DIED!

3) Unbalance Treatment By Government
I think this is a hot topic always. As a Malaysian, we should be treated well by Government no matter we are in different races, However our government NO. They will ask Chinese and Indian go back China and Indian! WTH is this? 1 Malaysia?! ( Are you sure, my truly government?)
The second unbalance treatment, some of people may not get their blue IC as a Rakyat Malaysia. However some of people from Bangladesh, Indonesia, Philipines, The government just give them easily! Do u think this is fair for us? 

4) Didn't listen people feedback, they just implement what they think is right? However No.

So this is what I feel recently... Do u think we should change this government? New hope with New Change.Nobody will stop your decision, however please think before you vote. Okay? Please remember check your vote status through SPR.

Let's look forward 050513. Please vote for bright future of Malaysia.


No comments:

Post a Comment