Wednesday, May 15, 2013

160513: RECENTLY

Hi, readers, Happy Thursday and Happy Teacher's day to all of U.

Just want to write down my current feeling through words here.Almost 5 months, we didnt meet others after January, All the memories seems like end up with full stop.No explanation, no goodbye, just a wind.However, i'm start to getting over you. Is hard, however I believe I can go through all those hard time with my tough and strength.But, is makes my heart pain again when I received message from your partner. Just spoiled my mood. How u explain to ur partner? what means of misunderstanding? wtf..Just piss me off. I'm glad that you have such lovely and caring partner. But please think of my feeling if you still treat me as a friend. Don't do some stupid stuff again.The memories with you is coming back to me when I driving, i'm just wish how's great if I ever meet you. However we can't change the arrangement of faith, maybe god want me to learn something from the mistake, and I only have a brave to overcome by badness and mistake. Than only I can be a tough girl.Once again, Thank you for appeared in my life before, stay happy and sweet with your beloved. Take care








No comments:

Post a Comment