Wednesday, March 27, 2013

RECENTLY 270313



















Good Evening, All 

Long time update here, sorry ya..
Just a short update for today.

Recently busy with work work and work. Sometimes doesn't have time to do my own thing, 

just wish to have time for rest. I know shouldn't lazy and give myself a excuse to not do the thing I want to accomplish, however can't. Sorry ya =(

Actually,  I still thinking of him, and wish to call him, However I stop myself to do stupid thing again, cause he not even appreciate and happy the thing I done. I know I shouldn't expect for return, just can give out, and I willing to do that. But somehow it's will turn into frustrated when someone know your feeling to him, however he just ignored it. Trust me, the feeling is freaking bad! Although like that, however I still believe in him, just because I still love him. I wasn't know when this feeling will stop?


On the last few days, I received an surprise watsapp from N again, is just one year anniversary for our broke up. And I doesn't remember that? Why he can remember it? I was just like !!! Unbelievable!!! For me, I don't like this surprise. I felt freaking not good after watsapp with him, seems like he still not very clear the reason of broken up? and I felt his stubborn..just >.<!! Gosh!


Okay, is time to end. Good Night













No comments:

Post a Comment