Sunday, March 10, 2013

ALL ABOUT LIFE: 110313 MEMORIES
















Hello, Ladies and Gentlemen.
Is Lunch time now, have your lunch already?
I'm waiting for my Lunch which is SUBWAY! XD

Monday, is a day full of lazy and blue.
No matter is we are student? employees, or Boss?
Today will be a blue day compare to other days, just because we enjoyed our Sunday till the MAX! Right? Anyway wish you have a pleasant day and have a memorable day. ^^

Memories is a topic of today..Pop up this topic just because I thinking of him again.
again and again, sometimes I just scare of lost him, however is no point to think that way, just because both of us is not belongs to each others.
And I think what people said is right, there have no boy and girl will be a best friend forever! Boy and girl can be Best Friend Forever just because of they only can keep their love and care in bottom of of heart. NO PURE FRIENDSHIP!! maybe there will be special case too.

Memories, can said is the feeling and thing to encourage to move on our life, I think without memories, life will be bored and doesn't perfect. Memories will be had sad, amazing, wonderful, happy and hurt. However this is something we need to live with, am I right?

Maybe some of us may not know how's important of Memories for someone? Like me describe a situation. I think you will know after this.Most of them may watch HK or Korean Drama,and do you realize whenever the people who lost memories, they will feel themselves extremely useless and sad. And they will try their best to find a things or stuff to re-call back the lost memories. So do u think the memories is important?

FOR ME, the answer is YES!!
and I wish me and you, appreciate the time we have and the people we with.

Is time to said Bye, Just stay tuned for my next post^^



No comments:

Post a Comment