Friday, March 15, 2013

160313-ADDICTED


Good Morning and Happy Saturday to U guys! How are you guys recently? Hope you enjoy this weekend. ^^ 

      
Addicted? Yea, recently addicted with 2 things:

a) Hottest Dynasty Drama- Scarlet Heart

I know most of you will said this is the old drama, and is already passed 2 years. However I just watch. And I really addicted with this drama- Scarlet Heart. Addicted until go download OST and photo that related to this drama. The story is just so sad, touch and let us know the history of China and the Emperor. 

The most character I love the most is 8TH Prince which is cast by Kevin Cheng and Ruoxi which is cast by Liu Shi Shi. However 8TH prince just leave Ruo Xi alone for his Emperor Dream. Ruo Xi just so sad with his decision, and she decided to forget anything that between them.


I know some of you love the 4TH prince which is cast by Nicky Wu. However I don't like the way he get his emperor position which using the wrong way. 

However the love story between Ruo Xi and 4TH prince just so sweet and touched. However they not stay in love until the ending. The ending just makes me sad. But this is the Awesome drama ever. ( Want to know more about this drama? Just stay tuned for my next post)

b) Hottest Game- Candy Crush

 I think you are addicted with this game too, right? You can download Candy Crush at I- Tunes and Play Store. Candy crush not only a simple puzzle games, however the game that most challenge and brain game. Each level is depends on your brain, and can share with your results among your friend who played this game. 



Are you Candy Crush already? If not, faster join this game! ^^ See you





No comments:

Post a Comment