Monday, July 22, 2013

JULY 2013 | 230713

Forgive me and be patience for this post,
cause this gonna be a long long post that ever had. 
Ready??

Okay, I think most of you know that I'm in a relationship..
and it should be very sweet and caring when you saw my last few post.
However things always happened out of expectation.
Is kinda like a joke for me which I can't take it now, and make me suffer.
Some of my friend asked, why u just Hurt So Bad?
I'm just reply with smile, cause i'm the person who really give 100% effort in a relation by first hand.
So some of you, might not know my feeling until you really experience it. 
Is kinda like stupid I know, However is just Myself.
The real personalities when treat a relationship.
Always tell myself, is enough to be a fool. Nobody will appreciate U, they just will go away like what I faced right now.
I'm not gonna to blame anyone, I'm just blame myself.Why fall easily, and rinse with Hard??
and Thanks for this bullshit relationship makes me grow up.
I will not believe people easily.
what the bullshit thing happened in my life. I know this is the return from how i treat my ex-boyfriend.
Good! I done with that. Enough




No comments:

Post a Comment