Monday, February 11, 2013

MOMENT OF LIFE: SNAKE year (Chor 1)

hELLoooo, PEEPS!!
Happy Chor Yee to U!!
What is your mood,right now??
Gambling?? gathering?? movie?? dating??
Whatever u did now, wish you enjoy till the max!!! ^^

Everyone of us here should enjoy this moment, cause just happen one year once, okay??
But for me, I'm going to update my new year celebration with u now~~

WHere u spend your Cny Eve and Chor 1 this year?? Today Is a special year ever!
Cause I'm celebrating my cny eve at Kuala Lumpur..Is good cause can avoid from Heavy Traffic.
Cause we did waste our time from 6pm until 4am to Penang.Just damn it ><;
So we decided to go back Penang on this coming Saturday, at least no jam..^^

So at the first night, my family did prepared a nice lunch and nice steamboat to us..

















Although all relatives not come here, however we still enjoyed the eve's night..
We gambling, watching movie..However some of us lost and win in gambler lo..

I do snapped some photo for that night
Of course can less one of the item during CNY, there is













Should be cookies

Second things will be:


















Ya, is Angpao.. (how about u??)

Is time to stop here. Due to nothing to do at home in this afternoon, so me and mom went to shopping.
Want to know what I gonna to share in next post?
Just Stay tuned.

Your Truly,


No comments:

Post a Comment