Wednesday, February 27, 2013

CNY POST: MY CNY CELEBRATION


Good Morning, peeps..How are you? Last day of February 2013, still feel unbelievable that time just passed so FAST! Anyway, Just appreciate every single moment with the one you love and you with now.

I think some of you knew that I was on a long leave for my CNY celebration if you did follow my Facebook and Instagram and Pick. Yea, I been to Penang and Koh Lipe for Holiday. Of course the conclusion is, I'm falled in love with the nature of Koh Lipe and The CNY feel at Chew's Jetty, Penang. I only realized that I was actually faced the sea during this holiday! Really felt amazing and grateful.

Okay, Is time for say goodbye..
Stay tuned with my next post if you want to know more about Koh Lipe and Chew's Jetty^^

No comments:

Post a Comment